For a long time, it was believed that the baby should only be placed on the back. Fortunately today, this idea has gone awry.
Put it on your stomach!Among the recommended precautions for preventing sudden death (SIDS) is that lie down on your back but baby orthopedic doctors also recommend that you spend about two-thirds of your waking day lying on your stomach. This posture requires more activity, stimulates muscular and muscular developmentand thus the most suitable starting point for exploring the world. The abdominal position also requires a strong exertion, strengthens the neck, back and arm muscles. The baby has to stand up and hold his head. So, in the first few months, he sees his environment from a vantage point, aloof, so it supports the cognitive process. The next challenge is to deliberately grab the game in front of one of your arms. The more distant ones are the motives for finishing, for a better massage. Gradually favor it with your stomach position to help with your movement.
- Put it out a month before laid on its stomach carpeted blanket. Slide across a folded fold under your hose, leaning slightly under your chest.
- Lie down against your stomach, talk to him, and make a play when he keeps his upper body upright.
- Idхnkйnt put it on your forearm on your stomachand walk around the room with her. This posture also helps my belly baby.
- Put it on your footand raise it a little to enjoy the rocking.
- On your belly, on your belly or on your side?
- Sufficient movement of the baby until the age of another